What's wrong with the update of Mbam?

Hi everyone! After I updated to the 1.50 version I noticed, that the text, which shows the megabytes of the downloaded database isn't showing properly. There's strange muddle instead of the text. What's wrong with Mbam? Is it scanning the system properly? Here is the screenshot of that muddle: http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=7126480.png (this is a Finnish image hosting site called "Aijaa"). Thanks in advance!.

Btw I created another topic about this, but I accidentally prest enter, when the message was unfinished and because I wasn't able to edit the message due to this forum's editing prohibition it become a bit incomplete and unclear. Sorry for that. Maybe you will delete that topic. ;)

Please do this and report back:

To Fully Remove and Reinstall a Fresh New Copy of Malwarebytes - Read Carefully

Windows XP:

• Click on Start and select Control Panel
  • Open Add/Remove Programs
  • Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Restart your computer very important !
  • Download and run mbam-clean.exe from Here

It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so, very important

After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Windows Vista and Windows 7:

• Click on the Start button and select Control Panel
  • Click on Programs and Features
  • Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Restart your computer very important !
  • Download and run mbam-clean.exe from Here

It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so, very important

After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Paid version only

Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.

Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now reset any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications.

You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask us we will explain how to do it.

Thank You - ;)

The language pack had a unneeded empty line after the #217 translation which is "Lataa:". It causes the problem.

Downloading the language pack from RubberDuckys post and extracting it to the "Languages" folder should fix the problem till they will include it in an update. Remember to restart MBam after to finish the change.

Sorry for that :D

~Fs