1.50 definition updates

Due to dramatic improvements in the detection engine there will likely be multiple instances where an update will result in a smaller database and fewer signatures.

This is being caused by new superior technology trumping outdated definitions and thus replacing them.

There is the potential for some very larger reductions that will coincide with an increase in overall performance and detection rates.

Does this affect updates? Or are you saying updates will be less and smaller due to new wonderfullness in 1.50. I have checked off auto but have to update manually on 1.50. I reinstalled but I can't get an auto update to come. I'm so happy with this product that I really don't care. I just update daily manually on boot.

Does this affect updates? Or are you saying updates will be less and smaller due to new wonderfullness in 1.50. I have checked off auto but have to update manually on 1.50. I reinstalled but I can't get an auto update to come. I'm so happy with this product that I really don't care. I just update daily manually on boot.

If you live in a country with DD/MM/YYYY date format (and use this on your computer)

this is a auto-update issue which is known and will be solved with the next program update.

If you use the MM/DD/YYYY date format like in the USA, well, it's something else! :)

If you live in a country with DD/MM/YYYY date format (and use this on your computer)

this is a auto-update issue which is known and will be solved with the next program update.

If you use the MM/DD/YYYY date format like in the USA, well, it's something else! :)

Thanks , I'm USA so It's something else, probably. Very Helpful here.