Atribute

MAM

• Staff

A difference between the two:

"Elite Member" is a custom member title and I'm pretty sure that as some point, you can customize it (someone will have to provide the specifics on when that is allowed)

"Honorary member" is not customizable by you and is solely based on the number of posts you have (not including employees, of course).

1 )Click on your own name -

2 )Just read down from Personal Statement -

Personal Statement -

noknojon doesn't have a personal statement currently.

Personal Info

noknojon

Here Because I Like It

"Honorary member" is anyone with 50+ posts , the other titles can not be altered until you reach certain levels -

A difference between the two:

"Elite Member" is a custom member title and I'm pretty sure that as some point, you can customize it (someone will have to provide the specifics on when that is allowed)

"Honorary member" is not customizable by you and is solely based on the number of posts you have (not including employees, of course).

At level 5 (750 posts, I believe; might be 1000; Level 6 is 1500, for certain) you'll find an extra text entry point on your MY PROFILE that wasn't there before. If it's blank, the default title is used.. If you put something in there (within reason) it'll replace the default title (in my case at Level 6 - Forum Deity is default - Season's Greetings is what I changed it to).

~Shy