Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

MBAM 1.50 Scan Results, "Ignore" bug

When I ran a flash scan using MBAM 1.50, it gave me the following results:

9Ydem.png

By default, all of the items found to have been possible malicious registry entries/files were checked. Just glancing at the results I knew what they were and wanted to ignore them all. When I clicked "Ignore", a MessageBox alerted me to select an item to ignore. I figured that checked == selected, however when using the Ignore button it thinks checked !== selected; selected == highlighted.

Authors, could you please fix it to where items that are checked are presumed to be the selected items that I want ignored much like if I were to have just clicked the "Remove Selected" button (which would've taken care of removing all those which were checked).

Also, could maybe include a way to quickly check-all or uncheck-all? Either an option via right-clicking within the results window or a button somewhere.

Thanks.

Aside for the minor details that may need some tweaking you have a stellar product. Keep up the great work!

Also, could maybe include a way to quickly check-all or uncheck-all? Either an option via right-clicking within the results window or a button somewhere.

Ignore that little part. I had been clicking on the white space below the items and didn't realize you already have that feature-- if I right-click over any listed item. ;)