Corporate Licensing

All corporate and non-profit sales inquiries can be handled by contacting our corporate sales offices. Our sales team is working hard to respond to all inquiries received as quickly as possible.

Responses that include complete contact information (phone, email, company, address, etc) via our corporate webform below are prioritized:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/corporate.php

They will be able to provide you with a fully functioning trial version with additional options unique to networking environments and the special needs of IT administrators as well as answer all your questions.

These will be responded to over an anonymous email requesting a response. Please add the domains malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com to any spam filters or junk mail exclusion features in your email client to assure our replies get to you. Thank you

The protocol is above, is all I can do... I have nothing to do with corporate... just replying to your issues ASAP so you can get started....

The only other info I have is: As a licensed corporate user, technician, reseller, affiliate or non-profit user you have access to the corporate helpdesk, contact them via the email address below.

corporate-support@malwarebytes.org

But you need to fill out that form on my post above.... regards....