Need to upgrade my Free Version to paid

HI Everyone !

It took me a few days after contacting support to find my key code and ID (btw - for those of you like me who tend to forget these codes - they are important! ).

I needed to uninstall and reinstall but couldn't find the area to enter an "upgrade here" - so now I am stuck with the free version when I own a paid.

Where do i find the paid version (where I don't have to go through cleverbridge and pay *again*) ? If I recall correctly, at one point down the road there was an "upgrade here" or "enter your key code *here* area, that I now can't find.

I really really really adore this program and don't want to run my computer without it. I have LITERALLY stopped people in grocery shops and told them about malwarebytes - mentioned it at church ..... at comedy shops (I help book comedians) .....you name it ...... if I could wear a sandwich board - I`d probably consider that too ! :)

Ok, so now that I feel "somewhat safe" - I wanna feel 110% back when I use the puter.

Direction please :lol:

Thanks

Hello and :lol:

The free and paid versions are the same, but the paid version features are not enabled until you Register it.

If you look at the screen shot located RIGHT HERE you will see at the lower left hand corner a button that states Register. Click that button and then enter you ID and Key there. That will register it. Do not forget to schedule your updates as noted below....

How To Use The New Scheduler

Once you register your full version make sure you schedule your program for automatic updates and scans.....

Have a look at the links below for instructions......

How To Use The New Scheduler (Applicable To Versions 1.45 and 1.46 Only)

Video on using the new Scheduler

Hello and :)

The free and paid versions are the same, but the paid version features are not enabled until you Register it.

If you look at the screen shot located RIGHT HERE you will see at the lower left hand corner a button that states Register. Click that button and then enter you ID and Key there. That will register it. Do not forget to schedule your updates as noted below....

How To Use The New Scheduler

Once you register your full version make sure you schedule your program for automatic updates and scans.....

Have a look at the links below for instructions......

How To Use The New Scheduler (Applicable To Versions 1.45 and 1.46 Only)

Video on using the new Scheduler