Purchased Program, won't run!

Did you check the other topic you made? An expert did respond, and the topic is probably closed now due to the fact that you did not respond to Borislav's instructions within 5 days. I have the link here.

Anyways,

Do not post in the general MBAM forum as we don't deal with infections here. Follow these instructions carefully, and print them out if you must.

Read the instructions here. Then post a new topic here with all of the needed logs. An expert will assist you, but click options and choose Track this Topic, and choose the method you want, and check your email or My Controls and go to the topic when an expert responds.

Do NOT run Combofix unless requested to do so by an expert.

Did you check the other topic you made? An expert did respond, and the topic is probably closed now due to the fact that you did not respond to Borislav's instructions within 5 days. I have the link here.

Anyways,

Do not post in the general MBAM forum as we don't deal with infections here. Follow these instructions carefully, and print them out if you must.

Read the instructions here. Then post a new topic here with all of the needed logs. An expert will assist you, but click options and choose Track this Topic, and choose the method you want, and check your email or My Controls and go to the topic when an expert responds.

Do NOT run Combofix unless requested to do so by an expert.

I tried numerous times to locate any reply to my first topic. There were no replies or e-mails . . . that I could locate or identify. Shouldn't it have showed up under "new messages"??? I see your reply there on this topic. I checked hourly for the first couple of days and then daily. Sorry to have posted in the wrong forum . . . I just really need help! Also, it said my posting had been moved and I didn't know where. Sorry to be so stupid!

The infection I am dealing with will not let me use links. I am attempting to follow your instructions by copying the links and pasting into my browser.

If you still need expert help please start a new topic and follow these instructions -

As we do not work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums please follow these directions -

Please print out, read and follow What do I do now? , skipping any steps you are unable to complete.

The next step is post a New Topic Here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that

you're alerted when someone has replied to your post - Please allow at least 48 hours for a reply as the experts can get busy at times -

Also add a brief note to the experts as to your problems -

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org or via This Link

Always use the ADD REPLY Tab at the bottom of the page when you reply -

Thank You - :)

EDIT -

If you want to check your posts , click on the dropdown menu beside your name and chack your posts -

I can't download anything! I can't follow any of your links. Apparently I'm :) not going to be able to get any help. I've tried cutting and pasting the shortcut path and that does work, but it's very tedious and slow. Nothing will print, when I copy and paste into Word, the fonts are all wierd. Could my Norton or the SpyBot Search and destroy be blocking your MalwareBytes? The first time I downloaded the trial version, it ran and produced a report. In order to obtain permanent results, I purchased the program, since then NOTHING from MalwareBytes will run.