Scripting Automation of Malwarebytes

Hey Guys!

I'm currently writing a few scripts for Malwarebytes (registered installation).

I am hoping to write a script that will update definitions, then scan the system.

What I am wondering however ... are there any registry keys created on installation of Malwarebytes, or any environment variables that will give me the installation location of the software. I ask this as a number of systems supported have the application installed in different directories. This is also caused by 64-bit windows installations that have either "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)".

Also ... for the purposes of completeness, are there any command line switches that I can use to determine whether a copy of Malwarebytes is registered or not?

Thanks -_-

• Root Admin

Automating Malwarebytes is not something a Home/Consumer user would really be doing. This sound more like a task for a Technician in which case you require some type of Corporate Licensing for the product.

If you already have Corporate Licensing or Technician Licensing then please send me a private message with your Cleverbridge reference number and we'll assist you. If you only have a Consumer license then you need to contact Corporate Sales and speak with them about proper licensing please.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/corporate.php

• 2 weeks later...