My problem came back

makr28

I got help with this problem a couple months ago and i thought it was fixed but it seems it is still there and is getting progressively worse. here is the discussion from last time http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...mp;#entry332309

Here is my problem . . . every time I click on a link in Google it tries to redirect (before it started doing this again I made it where it asks me if it can redirect though, that didn't start working until after the last person helped me.) So as long as I don't click the allow and instead use the address bar i can get to the link. Last time it wouldn't ask even though I set it to ask.

. . . The just in time debugger thing keeps showing up exiting my programs and is happening more frequently

. . . And it doesn't keep me signed in to yahoo even though I always check the box. Once I turn off my computer and turn it back on it forgets to keep me signed in. Same for my zip code on tvguide.com

Thanks for any help you can give me.

And it doesn't keep me signed in to yahoo even though I always check the box. Once I turn off my computer and turn it back on it forgets to keep me signed in. Same for my zip code on tvguide.com
I might not be able to do anything about that issue.

-_-

Please don't attach the scan results, use Copy/Paste

DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision.

Doing so could make your pc inoperatible and could require a full reinstall of your OS, losing all your programs and data.

Vista and Windows 7 users:

1. These tools MUST be run from the executable. (.exe) every time you run them

2. With Admin Rights (Right click, choose "Run as Administrator")

Stay with this topic until I give you the all clean post.

You might want to print these instructions out.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.

Download - ATF Cleaner

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!