Malwarebytes setup problem

I can't download this program, and the error information is that I cannot "register the DLL/OCX: RegSvr32 failed with exit code 0x3". I checked the web first, but majority of the problem differed that the exit code was 0x5. I don't really understand what these mean, but the replies to the ones with 0x5 was to just ignore it. As for the program I downloaded, if I ignored it, the application cannot be executed. Any way to fix this?

What operating system is this? Click Start, Run, and type in the following.

regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\ssubtmr6.dll"

Let me know the exact error that produces.

Could not be found. The Shortcut cannot find it either.

I downloaded this program on another computer, and it worked fine. I think this program is also compatible with the computer I'm using now.

Hi,

I downloaded this today and I have the exact same problem. I'm on a P3 1Ghz 512Mb.

When I 'ignore' all the way through it keeps saying 'application failed to start because msvbvm60.dll was not found. Reinstalling the app. may fix this problem.' I've redownloaded/reinstalled 3 times. It seems it mostly installed, but when I click the app icon (mbam.exe) I get the same message.

Hi,

I downloaded this today and I have the exact same problem. I'm on a P3 1Ghz 512Mb.

When I 'ignore' all the way through it keeps saying 'application failed to start because msvbvm60.dll was not found. Reinstalling the app. may fix this problem.' I've redownloaded/reinstalled 3 times. It seems it mostly installed, but when I click the app icon (mbam.exe) I get the same message.

I just recently downloaded a msvbvm60.dll installer (not sure of what I'm doing), then I get a runtime error.