Grrrrrrr!

goldhound

Did i ever mention that i hate snow!?

We seldom get it here but when we do it is heavy and wet like today, no end in sight and there could be a couple ft soon. Say, i bet Steve would love to romp in it being that he is so deprived down his way :D

It is so cold that i bet Bambi would love to get into my freezer B)

Snow1Nov2010.jpg

OK, Goldhound, I think you've outdone us, although we're not far off. Actually I hiked through knee deep snow to get food to our barn cats the other day. If I knew how to get a screenshot on here, I have a current pic of part of our yard as my desktop wallpaper.

Maybe we should immigrate to Australia, eh? :D

Actually, the snow is bad enough, but it's been so darned cold, -28 C last Friday night! Ah, well, it's the prairies, gotta toughen up. B)

OK, Goldhound, I think you've outdone us, although we're not far off. Actually I hiked through knee deep snow to get food to our barn cats the other day. If I knew how to get a screenshot on here, I have a current pic of part of our yard as my desktop wallpaper.

Maybe we should immigrate to Australia, eh? :D

Actually, the snow is bad enough, but it's been so darned cold, -28 C last Friday night! Ah, well, it's the prairies, gotta toughen up. :)

Gee sorry Amethyst, i had not noticed that you live in the "old country" B)

We are originally from near to Bredenbury.

Not enough Mice for the barn cats? (wink) We used to milk by hand and the cats profited. My cats here are soooo spoiled B)

Did i ever mention that i hate snow!?

We seldom get it here but when we do it is heavy and wet like today, no end in sight and there could be a couple ft soon. Say, i bet Steve would love to romp in it being that he is so deprived down his way :D

It is so cold that i bet Bambi would love to get into my freezer B)

Snow1Nov2010.jpg

Send a few tons down my way Wayne.. or a 1-way, ONE-PERSON , train ticket, to your snowpile. :D

~Steve

@AdvancedSetup:

Thanks, that was a very good video. I'm just looking around the Flickr site. I've had a yahoo account for years but I've never used Flickr. I don't think I can post a link to photos there unless I make them public, though...still figuring that out.

@Goldhound:

Hehe, we're in east central part of the province. Go Riders! (And may the 13th man stay OFF the playing field this year!)

And yes, our cats are hopelessly spoiled. I think they only hunt recreationally. :D

@ Advanced Setup : thank you very much for those lovely photos.

@ Goldhound : please notice it's Steve who asked you to send some cold and snow, not your poor fellow members living in Europe (who are in for some very cold an snowy weather). :D B)

No problem Mona :)

A little bribe of that wonderful Gouda would help ......... :D

Wayne