Backdoor.Bot Removal

Roy

Hi Everyone!

During the past week or so I've been struggeling with a spyware/trojan/Other sh!!!t attack on my PC.

I've tried different programs and solutions posted on the web and removed almost everything.

But I'm still stuck with a few processes that are removed on scans but come back when I boot and make my life a living hell!

Anyways these are some of the logs i'm getting when running some of the spyremoval tools I use I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me out with cleaning up the last pieces of sh!!t that are left on my machine.

Thanks!!!

Attached are some logs I got from running these tools:

HijackThis

MalwareBytes

SmitFraudFix v2.359

Thanks again and would really appreciate your help!!

rapport.txt

hijackthis_Bad.txt

mbam_log_2008_10_14__23_29_45_.txt

rapport.txt

hijackthis_Bad.txt

mbam_log_2008_10_14__23_29_45_.txt

• Root Admin

Hello Roy

Please do not attach files unless asked to. Please post the logs directly in your post. Give me some time to review and I'll get back to you.

Also, please DO NOT use other tools or install software unless asked to while we're working on cleaning your system.

• Root Admin

Okay, as I thought. You're running a VERY OLD database of Malwarebytes and you're running an OLD version of HijackThis and you did not supply any other Online Antivirus scan.

Launch MB go to the UPDATE tab and update the program. Delete your version of HJT and get the new one.

Please read and follow the instructions provided here: Pre- HJT Post Instructions

When ready please post your logs back here

Update TrendMicro

• Root Admin

Topic closed due to lack of response.

I will close the thread to prevent others from posting into it. If you need assistance please start your own topic and someone will be happy to assist you.

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply to your machine unless you
Fully Understand

how these programs work and what you're doing. Please start a thread of your own and someone will be happy to help you, just follow the Pre-Hijackthis instructions found here before posting
Pre- HJT Post Instructions

Also don't forget that we offer
FREE
assistance with General PC questions and repair here
PC Help

If you're pleased with the product
Malwarebytes
and the service provided you, please let your friends, family, and co-workers know.
http://www.malwarebytes.org