First-Time Post

A first hello to the MalwareBytes' team-a nod of appreciation to the major forum deities ie. RubbeR DuckY, JeanInMontana and, most importantly, to nosirrah while not forgetting the other behind-the-scenes experts in the antimalware fight.

Having puchased MBAM back in March this year and watched the updating, upgrading, FP and other corrections plus the patient handling of peoples' logs the service you guys provide is nothing short of remarkable. MBAM is a damn good product, having easily sorted out an intrusive and irritating XP Antivirus 2008 infection a while back and some more.

I 've just seen a nasty post (not very long) regarding your company and the RR Pro product in particular on the TechRepublic site by somebody who goes by the name of KayKaspersky@...It really is quite nasty and I was somewhat shocked on reading it-perhaps you guys should take a look at it; it's borderline libellous. I'm not sure how to post a link in a safe manner or indeed whether I should at all.

Anyway MBAM running plus Norman Virus Control play ball together beautifully and keep malware at bay on my system without any problem. Look foward to the next version.

Regards, Marcus