Came up in my mind

Guest name cool

Guest name cool

Hi everyone,

Came up in my mind the idea. And perhaps it is a wonderful and good, cute somewhat, and the idea is to add the appearance (skin), just change the page and add some fun on the forum, and the work of skin of each section to express it. Such as the manifestations of the feast and celebration. Etc.

And also add new and diverse smiles and be funny. A few in the forum! And also I hope we can change the appearance of the old program. And the installation of the new look (skin).

And I hope the team began work on this Suggestions. :D:D

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Guest name cool

In another proposal. It is the amendment to the appearance of the program. .. Like the status of (About the program "), which lacks the release date. :)

vzv4eb.jpg

And any member of the comments on these suggestions do not hesitate to express your opinion. :)

Guest name cool

Hi

With something new and perhaps an entirely new idea, which is fairly new to the program and the users .. Is to add sound when the program to catch the infection.

Hi

With something new and perhaps an entirely new idea, which is fairly new to the program and the users .. Is to add sound when the program to catch the infection.

I think if this were to be added, they would also have to control how the sound is administered. Lets say for example you are working on a computer that has 500 malware infections. When you run your scan, I surely don't want that computer beeping at me 500 times.... :lol:

Guest name cool
I think if this were to be added, they would also have to control how the sound is administered. Lets say for example you are working on a computer that has 500 malware infections. When you run your scan, I surely don't want that computer beeping at me 500 times.... :D

Just like the Kaspersky version "6" and I have mentioned so far. And the terrifying sound of the alarm and there is one screaming and requests help, "

And maybe go to the place of the victim (a computer. Or someone ") and we rescued from the infection (from disease, disasters, viruses) before it is too late.

If the computer is really "a 500-infection", it requires a whole army. Yeah "Just like you baby > ;)