MBAM (free) not updating

I system restored my Win XP SP3 computer which I have done previously many times with MBAM (free) installed and usually find the database version has backdated too which I bring up to date again with the update facility. I system restored to 10th November today and MBAM showed old database 5085. However when I checked for updates I was told that I already had the latest update when I know we were at least up to database 5143 from my last log. I have restarted etc which makes no difference. I also have NIS 2011 installed recently which I have never previously system restored with and NIS 2011was thrown out of configuration to the extent I had to reinstall it. Could that have affected MBAM - Any ideas on this ?

Post script re above posting - I did a full scan with my newly reinstalled NIS 2011 which found nothing then tried the MBAM update again which burst into life and updated me to 5144. Fingers crossed its sorted itself out - no idea how. I must have tried about 5 or 6 times with 1 or 2 restarts etc before that. Seems solved - hope I don't have to come back on this.