License Question

Hello

Just had a question about the license code. I updated a clients computer from XP pro to Windows 7, mainly because it was infected badly and was a great candidate for the upgrade. Everything went great, I put the Pro version of MBAM on it and sent the tower on its merry way......

Got a call about a week later informing me they wanted XP pro back on it, was no telling her otherwise either....was a very head shaking experience....so I've now got XP pro back on the computer and of course want to put the Pro version of MBAM back on it. Is it okay to use the same license code or do you have to deactivate and get a different one?

Thanks!!

Its one License per machine and you can tranfer them from one computer to another if you uninstall it first from the other.

In your case you should be good to go to activate it on that computer since it was active for that computer. If you expierance any issues with the activation......

You should contact Cleverbridge.....

If you lost your ID and License Key then send an email to: cs@cleverbridge.com

cs@cleverbridge.com

Phone: +1-866-522-6855

Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

Also, their contact info can be found HERE.

when you get the email Print it out

If you need anything else just post.

Just had a question about the license code. I updated a clients computer from XP pro to Windows 7, mainly because it was infected badly and was a great candidate for the upgrade. Everything went great, I put the Pro version of MBAM on it and sent the tower on its merry way......

Got a call about a week later informing me they wanted XP pro back on it,

Hi Sartori -

Just to back up Firefox - This is still the same computer , even if you upgrade it to , Windows ?? 10 , for example , and it is the same owner , the Lifetime License is always valid - As long as it is only used on one computer at any time -

Thank You -