No access in internet browsers

Hey all i just got a virus or something from online, downloaded trial version of malwarebytes and it detected 13 threats. I quarantined the threats but after the reboot, even if i was online (i had msn etc.) i couldnt enter at any web page (neither with mozilla, explorer or chrome). I was forced to restore all the deleted files from malwarebytes in order to get access to pages again. have i deleted something i shouldnt?

This is the log from the 13 files (its in greek, but the filenames are ok)

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46

www.malwarebytes.org

?????? ????? ?????????: 5120

Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2

Internet Explorer 7.0.6002.18005

15/11/2010 1:45:21 ??

mbam-log-2010-11-15 (13-45-21).txt

????? ???????: ??????? ??????

??????????? ??? ?????????: 139239

?????? ??? ???? ????????: 5 ?????(?), 42 ????????????(?)

?????????? ?????????? ??? ?????: 2

????????? ???????? ??? ?????: 0

????????? ??????? ??? ??????: 0

?????????? ????? ??? ??????: 2

????????? ??????????? ????????? ??? ??????: 2

?????????? ???????: 0

????????? ??????: 7

?????????? ?????????? ??? ?????:

C:\Users\arkoudos\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\shell.exe (Trojan.Shell) -> Unloaded process successfully.

C:\Users\arkoudos\AppData\Local\Temp\dwm.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Unloaded process successfully.

????????? ???????? ??? ?????:

(??? ???????????? ???????? ???????????)

????????? ??????? ??? ??????:

?????????? ????? ??? ??????:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\svchost (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\load (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

????????? ??????????? ????????? ??? ??????:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Load (Trojan.Agent) -> Data: c:\users\arkoudos\appdata\local\temp\dwm.exe -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell (Hijack.Shell) -> Bad: (explorer.exe,C:\Users\arkoudos\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\shell.exe) Good: (Explorer.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

?????????? ???????:

????????? ??????:

C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-3424936371-144623189-254659011-1000\$R3Q3T0W.exe (Rogue.SecurityTool) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Users\arkoudos\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\stor.cfg (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Users\arkoudos\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\svchost.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Users\arkoudos\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\shell.exe (Trojan.Shell) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Users\arkoudos\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\chkntfs.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Users\arkoudos\AppData\Local\Temp\dwm.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Users\arkoudos\AppData\Roaming\chkntfs.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Hello arkoudos: :D

Sorry to hear that your system is infected. Since you have already restored quarantine items, I would suggest you to please read and follow the instructions in I'm infected - What do I do now? An Expert will assist you in removal process

Should you have any other question(s) please post back using MXyBj.png button

Yeah well thats the problem, i deleted again the files and again the same thing... dont have access to internet browsers... so im virus free but i cant browse