Need some advice.

Dec3ent

I would like to help add pieces of malware to the mbam section.

How would i get cypter stubs? If i upload the stub it's self, would it be any help?

Also rouge anti-viruses, how would i get the setup file or the actual file its self with out getting infected?

Also rouge anti-viruses, how would i get the setup file or the actual file its self with out getting infected?

It depends on how the rogue is downloaded. If it comes from a fake scanner page, as long as you do not open the file, then you will be fine. If you encounter an exploit that automatically downloads the rogue, then the best thing would be to use a sandbox or a virtual machine because getting infected is inevitable.

Guest name cool
Hi -

We do not supply samples of infections from here - These can be dangerous -

Thank You -

Indeed this is dangerous. A week ago, I collected samples (Rogue) and some files on my desktop. And instead to do my clicking on the ZIP file to put Rogue inside. And I was trying another way to put Rogue inside the zip file., But. I have instead of the file copy and paste within a compressed file, and I had. in drag + causing pressure on the rogue double-clicking, and installed. And an hour later. Was the destruction of my computer ....

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::