winxp freeze while scanning in system volume information

hi

my winxp sp3 freezing while scanning in c:\system volume information\_restore ....\RP1645\A0192330.lnk or A0192343.ini or A0192333.ver (always same folder-rp1645)

system hangs , no task manager to call ,i can just do hard restart of pc.

nod32 did not find anything so dont know why malwarebytes stops and freeze my pc completely.

any advice please?

Go to My Computer Right mouse click on it. Drop down to Properities Click on Properties Look for the System Restore tab. Put a checkmark in Turn Off System Restore Then hit Apply When all your restore points are gone. Un-Check the box again to Enable System Restore The hit Apply, Then OK out of there. Update your Malwarebytes, run a quick scan and report back please...regards...

Go to Start, All Programs, then Accessories, move over or look for System Tools, Drop down to System Tools, Click on System Restore, when it pops up Create a Restore Point !!! I would use todays date: 11-14-2010 or anything you want... after its made - OK out of there.. regards...