Help for me .. help PC (Windows Secrets)

Guest name cool

Guest name cool

Hi,

To be a secret for Windows, whether XP. Vista. Or others. Most "and users of these systems to not be familiar with that thing.

And I know a lot about these secrets. And Mysteries Windows systems and to hide. Perhaps the keyboard key secrets. :) I look forward to learning how to capture a screenshot. But I guess I do not know that.

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Guest name cool

Are you sure of the way? May vary keyboard? Or the names of the buttons (as a shortcut.

Guest name cool

Addition to the above, can I modify the image after capture program (Microsoft Paint.) Rights or writing on the screen shots of my work or signatures?

Guest name cool

Search for a program to capture the screen, but most software that is beautiful and difficult to use and also old, and have an ugly appearance. I want a program that is easy to use and beautiful appearance, and be able to add the beautiful graphics. And editing screenshots. Can you give me that program?

Guest name cool

This program is relatively large, any other program be the best ever, although I have not even tried yet! :)

Guest name cool
Just print screen works. I've never had to use Shift+print screen. Have two computers plus my dad's which is several years old and does not require it. :)

I have pressure in these two buttons, did not happen anything. :)

Guest name cool

All from here on, "said. Click, Shift + Print. Was wrong. And not as well.

Irfanview is free software. I use xp, I see something I want to make a jpg, gif, bitmap, ect.... I hit 1 button. Print Screen I open the Irfanview program, paste it in the box Crop it with mouse. Cut outside the seclection, Autocrop it for good measure ... Save as Jpg. & attach.... all the above posts are correct. Maybe its just not worken out for you? you avatar took me just around 7-8 seconds..... what can I say :)

Guest name cool
Irfanview is free software. I use xp, I see something I want to make a jpg, gif, bitmap, ect.... I hit 1 button. Print Screen I open the Irfanview program, paste it in the box Crop it with mouse. Cut outside the seclection, Autocrop it for good measure ... Save as Jpg. & attach.... all the above posts are correct. Maybe its just not worken out for you? you avatar took me just around 7-8 seconds..... what can I say :)

Worked successfully, now I realize that,Yeah, and I want to praise you, you take a professional :)

Thank you for your effort,