License Transfer

Hello ej45mikk: :D

All you need to do is uninstall from old system, download a fresh copy from here install it on new system then register it with the ID/KEY. You should have an email from Cleverbridge with your ID/KEY purchase information

Should you have any other question(s) please post back using MXyBj.png button

Additionally, I wanted to add on to this topic that if you purchased a Malwarebytes' license, it is a lifetime license and you won't need to renew after one year. I noticed you mentioned you had a one-year subscription, so I just wanted to point this out. :D

This is just one of the very nice perks you got when you purchased this product. :D

Hello ej45mikk:

Thanks *Alexander* for pointing it out, indeed I missed. Please provide following details, someone will help you with file exclusions for MBAM:

1. OS version including 32/64-bit
  2. Installed Security Product(s) including Firewall

In the meantime you may want to configure Automatic Updates and Schedule Scans please check How To Use The New Scheduler

Should you have any other question(s) please post back using MXyBj.png button

hi.

yes ive been using MBAM free version for nearly a year now and i decided to purchase my license today.i received my id and key through e-mail.

my question is does this license last for a year or is it a lifetime one?

reason i ask is because one comment in this thread mentions a one year and another says its for life.

which is it please?

many thanks. :)

• Staff
hi.

yes ive been using MBAM free version for nearly a year now and i decided to purchase my license today.i received my id and key through e-mail.

my question is does this license last for a year or is it a lifetime one?

reason i ask is because one comment in this thread mentions a one year and another says its for life.

which is it please?

many thanks. :)

The fee for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware consumer license is a one time-life time payment which includes software upgrades when applicable to version and database updates. No additional fees will ever be charged.

You're welcome to use the Free version in any home environment but use of either Free or PRO versions, in any business\corporate use on any computer requires a yearly license fee.