Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

General Question about Licences

I have been using the FREE version of MalwareBytes for a while, and was thinking about upgrading to the purchased version. I have three (3) home computers, and after reading all the legal info on your site, I can not find where it states how many licences are required for HOME use.

May I use 1 licensed copy on my three home computers? :D

:D Bengals Fan

OK, clear enough . . .

Thanks for the quick reply . . . :D

Looks like I could get away with just two licenses then and keep the Free version on the laptop.

Thanks again . . .

PS, is that on the Purchase web page somehwere and I just missed seeing it?? :):D

Thanks for your purchase and support Bengals_Fan. Please provide following details, someone will help you regarding file exclusions for MBAM:

1. OS version including 32/64-bit
  2. Installed Security Product(s) including Firewall

In the meantime you may want to configure Automatic Updates and Schedule Scans please check How To Use The New Scheduler

Should you have any other question(s) please post back using MXyBj.png button

My "OS" is Windows XP Professional 32 Bit, on Both Systems.

My Firewall on ONE computer is part of "AVG Internet Security Pack Version 9.0.869" . . .

and on the other, it is part of ESET Smart Security Version 4.2.64.12 . . . but I am seriously considering putting ESET on both Computers. It seems to be providing better protection, than the AVG.

FYI. . . both the AVG and ESET have 3 computer licenses as standard, which is why I asked the origianl question about how many computers I could install your software on. :)

I see the difference between the two types of service, ( Yearly subscription vs For life ) . . and I wasn't REALY complaining, just stating why I had asked the intitial question.

I already went to both forums you mentioned, added the files you mentioned to the exclusion list.

Thanks again for the assistance.