Hijacking/malwares of my computer:

Hi, well i have been trying to fight off this terrible thing i am not sure what it is exactly but from what i looked up it is some kind of malware hijacking. Well i will try to explain, please tell me if you need specific info as you help me :D.

Ok, so i am going to be honest here so you can help me with this, I was trying to download a game(s) on the internet with uTorrent and other ways.. I learned my lesson (I have uninstalled it now) I was using malwarebytes trying to fight off these attacks. And also a few other programs, Avast! Antivirus: Internet security, SpeedUpMyPC, and even the powerful ComboFix(2 times because it got so bad.) It was worse then it is now before i used combofix. Because this malware or hijack got into my admin controls of my pc. And i lost my administration privileges. I could not connect the internet to my pc today and before. I was working with a usb threw my ps3 internet browser. And it was not easy. But now i really need some expert help. After all of this.. i still can not run malwarebytes and a few other programs and i am sure there are other problems i just have not found them yet. Here is the errors i get when starting up malwarebytes:

vbAccelerator SGrid ll Control

Rin-time error '0'

& also

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Run-time error '440':

Automation error

If you need more info on something specific i will try :D thank you.

Hi JamesB -

Please use this link to The FAQ area and scroll down to item #17

ISSUE: I'm getting a Runtime error 0 and 440 automation error.

There are details to assist you with this problem - If you need further help please post back -

Thank You -

EDIT -

Please do not use C/fix unless instructed to by an expert , as we have many people who make the problem worse by using it at the wrong time or wrong way -

Also note that the SpeedUpMyPC program is not recommended usually -

Hi JamesB -

Please use this link to The FAQ area and scroll down to item #17

ISSUE: I'm getting a Runtime error 0 and 440 automation error.

There are details to assist you with this problem - If you need further help please post back -

Thank You -

EDIT -

Please do not use C/fix unless instructed to by an expert , as we have many people who make the problem worse by using it at the wrong time or wrong way -

Also note that the SpeedUpMyPC program is not recommended usually -

Thanks it started up :D

I seen it as #15 btw

If you are using IE8 as a web browser, it is showing as a different number because of the compatibility mode.

Oh that could be it because i am using flock right now. When my scan completed it found 66 infected objects.

And if i could ask, why isn't SpeedUpMyPC recommended?

Hello JamesB: :D

Please DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision they may make your system completely non-bootable

Sorry to hear that your system is infected. Your best bet would be to read and follow the instructions in I'm infected - What do I do now? An Expert will assist you in removal process

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the Help Desk

Should you have any other question(s) please post back using MXyBj.png button

Hello JamesB: :D

Please DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision they may make your system completely non-bootable

Sorry to hear that your system is infected. Your best bet would be to read and follow the instructions in I'm infected - What do I do now? An Expert will assist you in removal process

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the Help Desk

Should you have any other question(s) please post back using MXyBj.png button

Thank you and ok i will not use them tools again en-less told so :D

I have a problem with one of the steps in the I'm infected thread. The step where it starts off as Download the following GMER Rootkit Scanner... Well i got all the way to 'Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.'

My problem is that when i clicked scan it like closed itself. Could i have some help please? Thanks.