Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50 Public Beta Now Available

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just awesome!!!! Loving the ignore folder feature! This has been at the top of my wish list for years! Now I can finally cut out my 300GB Game and 100GB Music folder from full scans!

Thank you mbam!

Thanks for the compliments :). You can also exclude the folder in Program Files where your antivirus is installed (ie C:\Program Files\Norton etc etc) as I've found it often improves system performance if you're using the PRO version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Thanks for the compliments B). You can also exclude the folder in Program Files where your antivirus is installed (ie C:\Program Files\Norton etc etc) as I've found it often improves system performance if you're using the PRO version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Thanks for this information. I have excluded all my Norton Program Files and it sure does improve the system performance. Thanks again. :D

I am almost tempted to say the heck with it and install the beta...

it seems as though it is a very stable release.

Why not, I did. This is the first time I'm using a beta program. The switch to the new release looks like it will be easy. Looks like MBAM put a lot of time and effort in the new 1.50 version. I'm Very Happy and satisfied with it. :D