Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50 Public Beta Now Available

Where?

In your post, when posting any questions or concerns in relation to beta testing, or should you have a specific question about your computer (in general such as in the PC Help forum or when using Malwarebytes).

:D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I assume my signature do the job :D

Looks good to me :D

If anyone needs additional information should be you be seeking help in the future, they'll ask you if they can't find the info they need in your signature.

:)

QUESTION:

Would you like beta testers to do a full scan when testing, or is the quick scan sufficient?

Beta testing requires testing from each and every single aspect on all supported OS with different combination of installed security product(s) due to which it is open for all to collect as much information as possible for removal of bugs if any! :D

• Staff
Still no sign of incremental updates :D

This is on the boards but to my knowledge we have no set version for this to be added.

Maybe one of the developers can chime in with a better time frame.s

If you already have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware installed in Dutch, then you would need to change the language to English, otherwise it probably won't show any text in the program when you open it, or it will just error out.

I have it also in Dutch, and only real time protection is in English, and it's working great!

Regarding a time-frame for incremental updates, we are working on the infrastructure needed to support this as we speak. I am to have it completed for the next major (i.e. non-bugfix) release of the software, hopefully in a few months.

Ok, Thanks for reply, may I take it as an official comment and quote in my blog?

• Staff
Ok, Thanks for reply, may I take it as an official comment and quote in my blog?

While it may be an official comment, I don't think we can commit to the version due to the ever changing priorities in code work and unknown issues that arise.

This is based purely on previous history of features we want to add and are fully committed to but things tend to get into the way of those best laid plans. :)

While it may be an official comment, I don't think we can commit to the version due to the ever changing priorities in code work and unknown issues that arise.

This is based purely on previous history of features we want to add and are fully committed to but things tend to get into the way of those best laid plans. :)

I understand

I have been adding the following exclusions to Antivirus programs when installing MBAM.

Any additions or deletions that should be made with 1.50

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys

You're welcome griffondor.

Welcome to Malwarebytes.org.

As the first post states, we plan on releasing this version in about three weeks assuming all goes well.

At that time, we will release it to our download mirror partners such as CNET Downloads, MajorGeeks, FileForum BetaNews, etc.

If you have any feedback, please post it in the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50 Beta Test forum.

Thanks for testing. :)

Vous