IP 87.248.211.184

Brian67

Hi Guys,

Just a little puzzled regard this ip address.

I was downloading an MP3 album from Amazon (UK) using their download manager, it downloaded ok with the exception of one track. I came to notice that

everytime I retried to download this track, a Malwarebytes balloon tip displayed, showing that it had blocked this ip address. I'm puzzled as to why it is that

just this one track should have been blocked on this pop/rock album (Supertramp), yes I know I'm showing my age!! Hopefully, somebody will be able to

shed some light on this for me.

Checked this address on ipchecking.com and the host name is cds254.lon.11nw.net and company appears to be "Limelight Networks"

Many thanks,

Brian67

Many thanks for your reply Mystery.

In a way I was pleased MBAM was doing it's job and thought it was probably a FP but I was mystified as to why the album was allowed to download

with the exception of this one track. I would have thought the IP blocking would have extended to the whole album!

Glad Supertramp appear to have another fan but hope you're not showing your age (like me!)!!

Cheers,

Brian67 :)