82cook.com

sodina

Um, I don't get it. So it is a possible malicious website?

We'll have to wait for Steven Burns (MysteryFCM) to log in and tell you if it'll remain blocked or be de-blocked in the next update. He handles all that technical stuff and has resources as well as dialogues with things/people we don't have access too.. I don't think he's too fond of IP pass-thru sites but I found nothing malicious on IPvoid or URLvoid that indicated it was malicious.

IF, you don't get a response in a day or so send him a PM with an inquiry as sometimes these FP-messages get lost in the shuffle.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

EDIT: I sent Steven a PM earlier today bringing your message to his attention. He's been busy with network issues but offered to take a look. :P

~Shy

Apologies for the delay, I can't see anything wrong with the site itself, but sadly, it's sitting on a Hanaro IP range, which is why it's blocked. Hanaro are housing a plethora of malicious sites, so if you need access to this specific site, you can exclude it by right clicking the MBAM tray when the block occurs, and selecting "Add to ignore list", but I can't remove the block itself until things drastically improve over there.

Apologies for the delay, I can't see anything wrong with the site itself, but sadly, it's sitting on a Hanaro IP range, which is why it's blocked. Hanaro are housing a plethora of malicious sites, so if you need access to this specific site, you can exclude it by right clicking the MBAM tray when the block occurs, and selecting "Add to ignore list", but I can't remove the block itself until things drastically improve over there.

got it working now. thx for the help :lol: