Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

Worst Rogues

Comprev

List your least favorite rogues here.

The one I had that I hated the most was Antispyware Soft.

XP Internet Security was annoying, and was coded so well that it could change the results of the venerable SAS, but it failed to block programs that could remove it.

That was how I got introduced to MBAM, the victor over XP Internet Security.

I am afraid of AntiSpy Safeguard, I have not gotten it yet, but they play even dirtier than some of the other rogues.

They are really all my least favorite, they're all nasty!

However the ones that come with rootkits and trojans and the like are definitely the worst, in terms of system security comprimisation (I don't think that's actually a word lol) and they are also the most difficult to remove it seems.

hi..

spycheck anti-spyware was interesting as it didnt behave like most rogues.it didnt download malware with it.

it also doesnt install in program files it install in my documents...very sly i thought.

it tried to get you to believe that there were shadow processess on your system which went by the name of legitimate processes.

then it would try to remove them rendering your machine useless...that was the real threat.