Chasing Pirates: Inside Microsoft

ShyWriter

WOW. I knew MS did some hunting, but nothing like the CIA or out of a movie.:)

Steve Ballmer: Chief Executive Officer - Microsoft Corporation hates losing a single dollar bill much less hundreds of millions of single dollar bills. I've seen him during one of his exuberant tantrums back when Bill was still in charge - not a pretty picture, for sure.. :D

~Shy

Steve Ballmer: Chief Executive Officer - Microsoft Corporation hates losing a single dollar bill much less hundreds of millions of single dollar bills. I've seen him during one of his exuberant tantrums back when Bill was still in charge - not a pretty picture, for sure.. :D

~Shy

Well, at least he's doing something about pirates(can't say anything in my defense). Being careful about money is even better during this time.:D

Well, at least he's doing something about pirates(can't say anything in my defense). Being careful about money is even better during this time.:P

Amen to that.. Hey; wonder where the MODs are today?? There's SPAM that's been there for going on 7 hours now.. Sneakers and SpeedyPC are having a field day. *sigh*

~Shy