malwarebytes question

lmwical

Hi and Welcome -

There are no reported or ongoing problems with running any 64bit version of Windows with Malwarebytes -

Many users here run Win 7 and Vista both have not reported any problems on 64bit , as it is being used more every day -

Is this only for a personal unit , or for a business operation , as we also have full backup and support for personal and small corporate users -

Note that the free version is for personal use only and any small company would require a license -

Thank you for your interest - Please post back if you have any other questions -

Hi and Welcome -

There are no reported or ongoing problems with running any 64bit version of Windows with Malwarebytes -

Many users here run Win 7 and Vista both have not reported any problems on 64bit , as it is being used more every day -

Is this only for a personal unit , or for a business operation , as we also have full backup and support for personal and small corporate users -

Note that the free version is for personal use only and any small company would require a license -

Thank you for your interest - Please post back if you have any other questions -

The server is my test lab at home. I am not in a business yet but would really like to install Malwarebytes on my Windows 2008 R2 but hesitant. Are you saying I would not have any problems if I purchased AntiMalware and installed on the server?

Appreciate your follow-up! Have a good one! :P

Hello lmwical:

There's absolutely no difference between free and paid versions of MBAM except with paid version following options are unlocked:

1. Realtime Protection Module
  2. Automatic Malicious Site Protection
  3. Scanner and Update Schedular
  4. Priority Customer Support

By the way as far as I know Windows 2008 R2 64-bit is nothing more than an extension of Windows 7 64-bit