Malwarebytes multiple licenses purchase

Hi,

I am considering to buy multiple licenses as Xmas gifts to my family and relatives.

Before I making a purchase, I would like to know if I buy all the licenses in one transaction to

take the advantage of discount, will I get several unique keys for each PC or just one master key for multiple

licenses? I hope it is not second case.

Thank you.

Below are details on volume discounting (based on regular prices) for this product. The quantity shown in the left-hand column is the minimum. When you purchase that quantity or more you will qualify for the discounted price shown in that row.Qty. Unit Price You save

1 $24.95 0 %

2 $22.45 10 %

3 to 9 $19.95 20 %

10 to 20 $16.75 33 %

All are listed in US $ -

Look around and several resellers have discounts at the moment of 5% to 15% on top of your bulk buy -

Edited by noknojon
link to offsite removed

• Root Admin

Look around for a coupon if you're going to buy as their are often 20% off deals through sites like Major Geeks or CNet

This link appears to still work: http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...st&p=337719

10 copies with coupon brings unit cost down to $13.40 each for total of $134.00 and you will get 10 license keys that includes lifetime support for Home users only.