12007 unable update error

The IE searches were being hijacked in a customer's computer. Malwarebytes was installed previously, but would not update. Un-install and reinstall, from safe mode, still could not update. Traceroute Malwarebytes CDN pointed me to the problem. DNS was set to 213.109.66.15 and 213.109.77.225. DNS was sent to an Russian site. DNS was not configured in the local computer but in the wireless router. The wireless router's password has been reset, I can't get in. Setting the network card DNS to a known DNS fixed the problem until I can go on-site to reconfigure the router. A stronger password will be set this time.

Question.If Malwarebytes used a fixed IP for updates, would that have prevented the update problem? Or does a fixed IP for the update server cause other problems?

Hello rmilloy1:

As a licensed corporate user, please contact corporate Help Desk via email ensuring it is sent using business email address. Please add malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com to any spam filters or junk mail exclusion in email client to assure you receive replies

Please provide your corporate license information when requesting help