Good program! Question....

goldhound

• Root Admin

Hello goldhound and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Activating the full version unlocks realtime protection, scheduled scanning, and scheduled updating. It is a one time fee of $24.95.

The fully licensed product is sold on a per computer basis, not a user basis. Meaning that you can only legally install it on a single computer. There is a Technician License for those that use it in a business for scanning but I'm sure that is not your case here.

Unless the owner of the Company makes an exception for you then there is no alternative recourse. The vast majority of software licensed and sold operates with this model. There are some exceptions but not too many.

If you're dissatisfied with either the product or licensing model then I'm sure if you send an email or PM to RubberDucky and obtain a refund.

Yes, I apologize. We offer lifetime licenses for such a low price while other companies offer yearly licenses for such a high cost.

Heck i understand, was just hoping i had overlooked something.

I will just keep the free version on the laptop, i have never had a problem. The desktop with the wife and kids however........ :):)

Oh and thanks for the welcome AdvancedSetup!