c:\Program Files\syncrosoft\POS\H2O\cledx.exe

Hey noknojon,

Thank you for your reply, when I ran Malwarebytes it does not detect an issue. My AVG is alerting me. I googled the file name an I see a previous issue from 2007 that was resolved by malwarebytes, so I thought to ask again for a possible current solution. I have windows 7.

Thank you

Trent

Cledx.exe is a Windows file created by SyncroSoft. The file is usually found in Program Files\SyncroSoft\Pos\H2O\cledx.exe folder. If you find it anywhere else, please note that cledx.exe could be a virus, trojan, worm, or spyware. Scan your computer with an antivirus software to make sure it is not infected
.Hi -

This is fairly recent and gives you some ideas on where the legit file should reside on your system -

If you continue to get notified by your A/V please rescan and post back - We will redirect you to the Malware Removal area so our experts can help -

Here are the instructions if you wish to have the experts review your system -

Please print out, read and follow the directions Here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete.

Then post a NEW topic Here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post - Please allow at least 48 hours for a reply as the experts can get busy at times -

Also add a brief note to the experts as to your problems -

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org or via Here

Always use the ADD REPLY Tab at the bottom of the page when you reply -

Thank You - :)

noknojon,

I just ran a system scan, my A/V keeps alerting me of this file. I am prompted to reboot, and when i do so it prompts me to reboot again to clear the file. Its a looping process. Do you think it could be infected. It caught a trojan at reboot and W32.sillyfdc worm but says its deleting it at reboot. Then it pops up again after reboot.

Thank you again,

Trent

PS my malwarebyte says its found no infected files.

Hi -

Antivirus programs are always required for this very reason - You do seem to have some type of problem so please post in the area listed above -

There are a few logs etc that are requested , please post them so they can assess your problem better - (Read the Blue links) -

If it was me I would post there now -

Thank you -