No Ip module

I am using the paid version of MAM running in realtime but there is no ip module. how do I enable it? thanks for any respond

You want to block specific websites? Windows Firewall or a 3rd party program can do that. But MBAM can block bad websites. Just right-click the tray icon and click Website Blocking.

You want to block specific websites? Windows Firewall or a 3rd party program can do that. But MBAM can block bad websites. Just right-click the tray icon and click Website Blocking.

Okay I see that but reading here, I though there was a module for Ip blocking.

Windows Firewall does not block websites as far as know.

@ronnel

The ip blocking can be enabled in the taskbar by right clicking. Under the protection tab make sure to check "Start malicious website blocking when protection module starts."

Windows Firewall does not block websites as far as know.

@ronnel

The ip blocking can be enabled in the taskbar by right clicking. Under the protection tab make sure to check "Start malicious website blocking when protection module starts."

Thanks Buttons, I got checked, I'll see how it works