Strange things are happening...

I have a few huge problems here...One of them being that the X Windows Dock 5.6 I am using is not runing/activating/playing any of the programs that I click on...It opens up folders and my computer and trash bin if i click on it...but wont run any programs...it's like i never even clicked on them...

This happened after i used a few tools to remove a couple of viruses including the infamous Sshnas21.dll

I used OTM, Combofix, avira antivirus and yours MBAM...

I am worried that I still might have viruses that cannot be detected since i scanned the system about 12 times now and found no other warnings, errors, viruses, spyware or other malicious software...

Why am I worried? Well, whenever I try to open a file that I downloaded from Opera an error pops up saying that it Cannot open it...

Whenever i try to run some of the programs I could run before, a strange errors appear and i get some kind of a security thing...I will post pics of this

Picture of the error with opera

The dock is the one you can see on the bottom, and it works perfectly fine except for the fact that it cannot run any programs at all...I can minimize to the dock, open my computer from it, but cannot run winamp, opera, mozilla, mirc...others...and so on...

This is the security error I get...After wich i get "Error ID: -2" but that one is not frequent...I get loads of different errors...

Security error

I have not detected any noticable performance slowdowns in the system or games that I play...

Please Help me if You can...I am begging you :)

Hi,

Download OTL to your Desktop

• Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Check the box that says Scan All Users.
  • Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
    netsvcs
    drivers32
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs

• Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic