Ran Malwarebytes....

Hi -

Can you please be a bit more specific - A "few months" is a long time and many things can change -

Please list your operating system (XP Vista W7) , antivirus and any firewall installed -

Also do you know if you altered any settings in the past few months -

Thank You -

EDIT -

Since your last visit was in July , a lot of items may have changed -

No problem, I have Windows Vista 32, and these errors have been occurring since my last post. Nothing is new, nothing has changed.

Since my computer was working adequately, I didn't push the envelope, but It's starting to become a nuisance. I'm getting a few different .dll errors that I was not getting before I installed and ran Malwarebytes several months ago. As I said, these are the same .dll errors I was getting before.

The fist one, when I go to open a program with CorelDraw, says I have a ClrCmnMappedRes.dll error.

Another one happens everytime I login to my profile, I have an error that I attribute to itunes, that says "Applesync notifier has stopped working"

Hi -

The actual error should read 'CrlCmnMappedRes.dll' - This is a fault with your Corel program and a noted one on Google -

You may need to uninstall the program and reinstall it -

Also if you have not been running without any antivirus , it is like running over glass in bare feet -

This Article claims to fix the Applesync notifier has stopped working problem -

Thank You -