Website/Forum Design Change

alinync

Hey. I was wondering if staff are planing to change the site design. It doesn't look very professional, and I know this will sound weird, but it doesn't really suite the awesomeness of the program. Malwarebytes' Anti-malware is pure coolness, so I thought a bit of a change to the site and/or forums would be good. Not that I'm rushing designers, just wanted to suggest it :)

Hey again. I know that this is just an idea, but I made an image in paint that I wanted to suggest for the new layout if there's going to be any. I know this isn't anything professional, and I'm not saying the exact layout should be used, but it's just a basic idea I actually made for fun. Feel free to redistribute it and all.

Hey again. I know that this is just an idea, but I made an image in paint that I wanted to suggest for the new layout if there's going to be any. I know this isn't anything professional, and I'm not saying the exact layout should be used, but it's just a basic idea I actually made for fun. Feel free to redistribute it and all.

Haha, forgot the actual photo :)

post-55649-1288082239_thumb.png