Some more ignore list features?

ihaveamac

I have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Pro, I just bought it today. I got it because I like that it can detect so much, and that it won't auto-delete stuff (Norton always did that).

I also test malware myself in Sandboxie, though I always go through the "malicious process executing" alert.

In the ignore list, there should be options to add items without waiting for it to be detected and whole folders w/ subfolders.

This is an image of what I was thinking.

r4y3209r6430.png

What if a known malware program uses a sandboxie expliot, spreads through the network, etc.? And then kills MBAM before I can destroy the malware?

You have some very dangerous items already listed in the Ignore List - These are already known Malware programs -

If you are not scared of these items then the above by Couposn makes a lot of sense -

You have some very dangerous items already listed in the Ignore List - These are already known Malware programs -

If you are not scared of these items then the above by Couposn makes a lot of sense -

What I kind of meant is that if I disable MBAM while trying something it could delete it and infect me.

I keep it on but yet I also put the program somewhere it can't infect me for real.

Yeah, I know i have dangerous items in the folder. I have a special folder for those items. :)