Manually Entering An Entry Into the Ignore List???

Hello...

I continuously keep getting a false positive of a file, which I need. I keep hitting the "Ignore" button but it will not put this particular file in the "Ignore List".

Does anyone know if/how I can "manually" enter the path of this file into the "Ignore List" so I won't keep being bothered with this?

It gets very annoying!

Thanks for any help anyone can offer me on this.

Scott

Greetings :)

Currently the only way to do this is by getting a detection of the item by the scanner, then adding it to the Ignore List through it. You should be able to do so by executing the item you wish to ignore (as long as it is safe) and leaving it running in memory after ignoring it when the protection pop-up is displayed then do a Quick or Flash scan and the item should then be detected so you can have Malwarebytes' ignore it in the Scan Results window.

Greetings :)

Currently the only way to do this is by getting a detection of the item by the scanner, then adding it to the Ignore List through it. You should be able to do so by executing the item you wish to ignore (as long as it is safe) and leaving it running in memory after ignoring it when the protection pop-up is displayed then do a Quick or Flash scan and the item should then be detected so you can have Malwarebytes' ignore it in the Scan Results window.

Thank you for the quick response. I will try that and see what happens.

Have one on me..

Cheers!!!