Funwebproducts

Comprev

Funwebproducts Poll  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have heard some bad things about Funwebproducts and its affiliate websites (Smileycentral, Zwinky). McAfee rates their sites green, but I think the websites are bait and trap for web users. WOT rates them red, and Funwebproducts is also said to be forceful to kids?

Any opinions on this?

Comprev

You need to learn about the HOSTS file.

Blocking Unwanted Parasites with a Hosts File

http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm

Funwebproducts are blocked on my system with the HOSTS file as I use hpHosts and MVPS HOSTS files.

FunWebProducts is notorious for releasing and promoting various free applications that are mixed with large amounts of adware programs. As soon as FunWebProducts is installed on your machine, it will attack your screen with numerous and extremely insistent pop-up advertisements. FunWebProducts is also known to update itself and attempt to download and install additional malware applications on your computer without your knowledge and approval.

FunWebProducts is malware whats worst about these scumballs is the fact they target children with that garbage