Malwarebytes as the Main Anti Virus

Hey Guys

I have a question. Would using Malwarebytes (paid with real time detection) and SuperAntiSpyware (paid with detection on) be a good solution for people that are not very tech savvy. I fix a lot of peoples computers that really don't want to change there habits to much and all they do is surf the internet and check email. They are still getting infected with things like Norton, McAfee and all the free AV's.

Do I need to still have a AV program installed with these 2 pieces of software running in the back ground(maybe MSE). I don't know if Malwarebytes is good enough as an AV solution. Yours responses would help a lot.

Thanks

Hi -

Sorry but Yes you do need an A/V program to run with Malwarebytes , even the paid version (US $29.950 for a full Lifetime License) -

They do perform different actions in diagnosing and catching/preventing infections from entering your computer -

MSE is a good free sidekick to our program , and works very well (I use it) -

Thank You for asking -