'Not Responding' after full scan.

Hi Everyone, I hope someone can help me, I'm having some serious problems with my laptop, (see another post). I was recommeded to use Malwarebytes, I download the free download and carried out a full scan of laptop. After the scan I had nine (9) objects infected. When I select 'Remove Selected' the program freezes and 'Stops Responding' has anyone else had this probem. Any help would be much appreciated.

System

Sony Vaio Laptop AW11XU

Op Sys Windows Visa Ultimate

Hi p.laver -

A few more bits of information if you can please - Can you list your Antivirus (and its update) and any installed firewall -

Thank You -

(see another post). Not quite sure of this item -

I found a work around which was very time consuming but it worked, I had to delete one infected fille at a time.

I use AVG 2011 and yes it's fully up todate. Firewall ON.

p.laver, just so you know there are known issues with AVG 2011 and Malwarebytes Pro where a pc could lock up due to both running at the same time. The issue is really with AVG wanting to controll all security on your computer. If you are going to run the Pro version of Malwarebytes I suggest you change your anti-virus program.