when I change my antivirus from IS security to global security panda

Hello,

I use your malwarebytes tool, and I was satisfied.

The new antivirus from Panda called "global protection 2011" makes me uninstall malwaresbytes.

What do you think of it? Commercial means or reality?

Thanks for any answer that may help to decide to reinstall it...

Best regards :)

post-10448-1287478409_thumb.png

What do you think of it? Commercial means or reality?
Hi m2wf14 Welcome -

Several so called New 2011 versions are requesting this - They are saying they need full access to install their program -

You can usually install Malwarebytes after you install the A/virus program - Even Kaspersky will do the same thing -

You may need to disable (not remove) the A/virus while you do install Malwarebytes , and re-enable it afterwards -

It is like 'sneaking in the back door' with some programs as MBAM is so strong , so they find it to be 'intrusive' -

Once installed please tell us your Operating system and we can tell you how to add exclusions so they will not clash -

Thank you -

Hi m2wf14 Welcome -

Several so called New 2011 versions are requesting this - They are saying they need full access to install their program -

You can usually install Malwarebytes after you install the A/virus program - Even Kaspersky will do the same thing -

You may need to disable (not remove) the A/virus while you do install Malwarebytes , and re-enable it afterwards -

It is like 'sneaking in the back door' with some programs as MBAM is so strong , so they find it to be 'intrusive' -

Once installed please tell us your Operating system and we can tell you how to add exclusions so they will not clash -

Thank you -

Hello, many thanks, I thought of something like that, so that I re installed Malwarebytes just after the antivirus.

For my operating system, there are two:

-first