auto protect?

Grey Fox

Hello Grey Fox:

Do you have Full/PRO version as this provides Real-time Protection with Automatic Updates, Scheduled Scans, and Malicious IP Protection that are unavailable in Free version being On-demand Scanner

At present MBAM does,'t provide password protection for settings, however, this is being considered. You best bet would be creating Limited User Account for all other users

wrong section, and wasnt that mountain tree's photo?

You can get that under the avatar gallery.:)

As Haider said, mbam doesn't come with full protection by default sine it's shareware. If you have a license(pro/full/purchased) you can register it at the bottom and enable it to have full protection against malware.:lol:

Hello Grey Fox:

Do you have Full/PRO version as this provides Real-time Protection with Automatic Updates, Scheduled Scans, and Malicious IP Protection that are unavailable in Free version being On-demand Scanner

At present MBAM does,'t provide password protection for settings, however, this is being considered. You best bet would be creating Limited User Account for all other users

i have the pro version

Are you referring to blocking the settings to prevent changing? Or protecting multiple computers like a networked version? I don't think Malwarebytes has a network version unless for corporate users.

i mean like you were loading a fake anti virus and it asks you if you want it can you make it so it would automatically block it?

when it says "a malicious process is trying to start"