ip blocked confused

Hello jay21317:

You mentioned here http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...mp;#entry325164 about infection due to which you had to format and reinstall system. Did you transfer back data files, are you using any P2P, like BitTorrent, uTorrent programs?

What is AV/MBAM scan result?

when i formatted the computer i didnt grab any files because i had an infection i left all my files behind and second i dont have any bit torrent programs installed at this time i know world of warcraft uses a torrent type program to transfer patchs to people faster but as soon as patching is done the program stops seeding so that wasnt happening at the moment which is why im confused it blocked it

Hello jay21317:

This is a Chinese IP do you think you should be getting a patch from there? Please use MXyBj.png button when replying!

i doubt it i dont know whats going on im going ot post in the world of warcraft forums to see whats going on

i have no clue why its doing what it did

Hello jay21317:

Your system may still have some infection. Please read and follow the instructions in I'm infected - What do I do now? An Expert will assist you in removal process

Should you have any other question(s) please, please, please... post back using MXyBj.png button

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the Help Desk

im not sure how it could be considering i did a clean install of windows

If you say that WoW does updates using torrent type software, it is possible that WoW was checking for updates at the moment when this happened, even though it did not find an update or download one, so it is possible it was caused by this.

Also Messenger could have been the culprit. Skype, torrent software, P2P software and messenger programs can cause these.

If you get this to happen again, note what you were doing and get back to us, if it continues to happen repeatedly, then perhaps the experts can help you out to check some logs for you, but lets see if it continues first.....