Desktop Security & HBJGJE?

Hi all,

I was among the first to get the Desktop Security bug. Using MBAM and other programs I was able to eradicate it and now my system is golden again.

However, in MBAM and other programs I noticed an odd entry: HBJGJE.

It's nowhere on my computer; but it is in the registry. I found about a dozen references to it from HKLM to HKU and in Legacy Drivers.

I searched the Google but the only thing that comes up are my posts to another forum asking if anyone knew what it was.

So, I'm here to ask the Gurus Of Anti-malware if HBJGJE is part of the Desktop Security bug?

Hi -

Broni (Bleeping Comps) solved your last problem , is this related or another issue -

As you asked this question only about 1 day ?? ago on WindowsBBS.com , do you think they solved it , or do you think it is still a problem -

Was the Kellys Korner item a help at all ??

Note : JV16 can be a dangerous registry cleaner if not used properly -

As we do not work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums please follow these directions -

Please print out, read and follow What do I do now? , skipping any steps you are unable to complete.

The next step is post a New Topic Here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that

you're alerted when someone has replied to your post - Please allow at least 48 hours for a reply as the experts can get busy at times -

Also add a brief note to the experts as to your problems -

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org or via This Link

Always use the ADD REPLY Tab at the bottom of the page when you reply -

Thank You - :(

Hi again -

Do not worry about the edit function For now -

Please follow the post above if you wish our experts to review your problem at this time -

They will look after you if you can provide most of the logs requested -

Thank you -

We ask you to use the ADD REPLY Tab so you can preview your own post prior to submitting it -

Very little is known about this item , that is why I referred you to the experts area - They may find something -

Please post to the experts area so they can investigate the HBJGJE. item

Hi -

Please use the second part of Post #2 - This will lead directly to our experts area (Like Am I Infected on Bleep Comp) -

This is the only place we can diagnose the HBJGJE. Also all other questions can be fully answered there by the experts -

We can not diagnose it on this area of the forum - It is not our job to do this -

This may be a False Pos or a part of the infection left - Without submitted logs it can not be checked -

Thank You -

P.S. The edit is only available after 50 posts - We prefer to see your first answer , not an edited version that may leave bits out -

Make 2 or 3 posts with the ADD REPLY Tab and you will see a Preview Post item at the bottom prior to submitting -