I solved high CPU usage problem!!!

Last night I noticed my CPU usage is 100% on both CPUs, then I opened task manager, then I noticed a online TV thing is running, normally it sits at 0% even while I was experiencing the Malwarebytes high CPU usage issue.

So I killed the online TV process, Bingo! CPU usage dropped to 5%, and Malwarebytes usage is 0%!!!.

So If you still have the high CPU usage problem after tried everything posted here. Please use task manager to kill the process one by one, of course not the windows core process :-D

Good Luck. and I am laughing.....

ha ha ha

use task manager to kill the process one by one, of course not the windows core process :-D

just killing off processes with task manager isn't good advise, :( someone with less experience won't recognize all those processes and could accidentally kill a process that's system critical and that could lead to a stop error & a system crash, see when you kill a process this way it terminates it without allowing it to save its state or data,and that could lead to data lost or system instability

just killing off processes with task manager isn't good advise, :) someone with less experience won't recognize all those processes and could accidentally kill a process that's system critical and that could lead to a stop error & a system crash, see when you kill a process this way it terminates it without allowing it to save its state or data,and that could lead to data lost or system instability

Just restart your computer, so what :(

That's OK, I appriciate your advice, so do other members.