uTottent: "successfully blocked access to a potentially malicious"

rigo

Is there a way to "trust" the executable when I use uTorrent sofware, popup notifications from the tray keep blocking IPs

I will probably get responses like, "it is doing its job" and "your should not be using torrents". I am aware of the dangers and just would like to have the option of running Malwarebytes at the same time I am using uTorrent.

I have to turn off Malwarebytes in order to use uTorren, not a good option if the intent is to protect. The administrator should be able to allow access, Malwarebytes is blanket protecting, good things for most, but an option to allow traffic from specific application would be good. Ignoring IPs is just way too much trouble, there are just too many.

Any advise would be appreciated,

TKX

Is there a way to "trust" the executable when I use uTorrent sofware, popup notifications from the tray keep blocking IPs

Not at all

I will probably get responses like, "it is doing its job" and "your should not be using torrents". I am aware of the dangers and just would like to have the option of running Malwarebytes at the same time I am using uTorrent.

Probably is the wrong word. This reply is 100% correct

I have to turn off Malwarebytes in order to use uTorren, not a good option if the intent is to protect. The administrator should be able to allow access, Malwarebytes is blanket protecting, good things for most, but an option to allow traffic from specific application would be good. Ignoring IPs is just way too much trouble, there are just too many.

Any advise would be appreciated,

TKX

If you still insist, please read Section G, Post #7 IP Protection Module

How can I add an IP so it won't be detected and can access a site I need to?

Visit the site and incur an IP block. Then right-click on the Malwarebytes system-tray icon after the block notification appears, and choose Add to Ignore List.

"an option to allow traffic from specific application would be good".

This is the method , but it is taken 100% at your own risk only - This defeats the IP Module procedure - As above from Haider -

Thank You -