Pm Topic

I think it's important that malwarebyte's has a topic on who to pm on certain concerns.

Examples

Fake license codes

Mal source code

Who's in charge of certain member groups(Experts, Trusted Advisers ect) for joining

It's not really clear on who to contact on these things. Sometimes users have to ask around, but it would better to have a sticky to loosen up the confusion.:welcome:

there is a good reason for the "upline filtering" ; it can/actually save(s) time and resources .

i learned about this in the army ...

it's called "chain of command" and "delegation of authority" .

it may seem like a hassle but it works .

as an example : suppose the admin here were deluged with (say) 100 PMs per day in regards to several different issues , in addition to the other normal flow of traffic . in some cases a message was not sent to the correct person to deal with the issue ... it then has to be sent to the correct person . one can think of several other scenarios along these lines .

heh ... many company commanders i knew that had an "open door" policy was by appointment only . :welcome: